Mobile Frac Sand Mining and Gap Services
Mobile frac mining is an evolutionary step in the frac sand mining market. By offering a quickly deployed, field expedient, turnkey solution, frac miners can now prospect reserves anywhere in the world and have in-basin sand at their fingertips. Meanwhile, miners get a chance to pre-sell their sand based on the outcome of the prospect, for a fraction of the usual cost and risk of full-scale frac plant construction. If the sand proves itself, miners can then continue with the mobile operation while they construct the larger, more costly (but now less risky) mine.
Gap Services give miners the ability to augment ongoing operations by supplementing production capacity with modular processing. We can provide full-service processing packages that work alongside existing processes, that boost production without the cost of building out plant redundancy. Or, we can provide temporary replacement processes while miners take their main-plant process offline for maintenance, upgrade, or replacement.
Services for Mine Operators
- Turnkey production for greenfield or brownfield sites
- Production insurance using redundant systems similar to those already in use by mine operator ("gap services")
- Supplemental production capacity
- Equalizing mismatched plant production (wet vs. dry production capacity)
- Maintenance turnaround production coverage
- Prospect verification operations
- Mineral quality polishing
Improving the quality of products without CAPEX spend
- Trial R&D of new minerals processing techniques without CAPEX spend
- Water conservation through supplemental water clarification, filtration, and reclamation techniques
- Consulting services to improve existing plant operations and processes